Option 1: Openly Available Limited Data — Immediately Available — No Data Usage Agreement Needed
Neuroimaging Release with Limited Phenotyping:
- Contains imaging data, physiological data acquired during scan acquisition (cardiac and respiratory), and limited phenotyping (age, sex, and handedness).
- No psychiatric, cognitive, or behavioral information is included.
- Data is downloadable through Amazon Web Services or NITRC. Linking information here.
Option 2: Easily Accessible Full Data Resources — Requires Data Usage Agreement
Neuroimaging + Full Phenotypic Release:
- Contains imaging data, physiological data acquired during scan acquisition (cardiac and respiratory), and a full high-dimensional phenotypic protocol. (See protocols page for RS1 here and RS2 here.)
- DSM-IV based psychiatric diagnostic assessment.
- Dimensional psychiatric and behavioral assessment questionnaires (item-level responses included).
- Neuropsychological testing.
- Cognitive/behavioral performance measures.
- Basic laboratory measures.
- Actigraphy (for a minimum 1 night of sleep).
- Biosamples archived with NIMH repository for genetic analysis. Linking information here.
- A Data Usage Agreement (DUA) is required.
- Expected completion time: < 5 minutes
- Signature and notarization by appropriate institutional representative is required.
- Data is downloadable through the Longitudinal Online Research and Imaging System (LORIS) database1 and Collaborative Informatics and Neuroimaging Suite (COINS) database2.
1 Fully supported by NKI-Rockland program staff.
2 Limited support by COINS staff.