The NKI Rockland Sample Initiative is dedicated not only to advancing brain science, but also to sharing our resources to support the health and well-being of the entire community.
Here are just some of the activities and programs we offer free of charge:
- Brain Day at NKI, a fun day for the entire family
- Talks on a wide variety of topics at public libraries and other community organizations
- Educational workshops for children and teens
- Partnerships with schools: health and science curricula, community service programs, and parent-teacher organizations
- Volunteer and internship opportunities for older youth
- Participation in health fairs, street fairs, and recreation events
We welcome opportunities to partner with community organizations and invite suggestions for new ways we can connect with Rockland County residents of all ages. Contact us here.